Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Plowing

I'm just plowing along. The house is empty. Well, almost. What is left is going bye bye. So I'm going over there tomorrow to take pictures and put the stuff on free cycle and see if it will disappear!

And the garage. The garage need to be cleaned out. There is not much left but what is in there is pretty much tossable.

Then I will need to address the carpets and get the place painted and rented. I think I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I've told my mom you better really like me living here because I'm never going through this shit again!

Moving sucks and I'm only getting older.

In medical news, I saw Nicole (Dr. Barth's PA) on the second and everything is looking good.

I had my last MUGA on the 6th. that's the heart scan. I will have a MRI on October 11th and see Dr. Guerra my surgeon. Then I see Dr. Barth on December 2nd.

So I'm holding my own and doing well. Getting house rented and then back to the job hunt.

And that was a rather dry boring post but I'm going to get back into the blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment