Friday, December 16, 2011

Check

I think I'm ready. Okay I'm as ready as I'm going to get. Christmas purchases are complete! One package is suppose to be delivered today. I am finishing one of my two hand made items. Not done yet I'm pretty confident I will complete it before the big day.

And I just want to acknowledge whoever it was that invented gift bags. Apparently they emerged commercially in the 1980s. God Bless whoever! I usually like to wrap my Christmas gifts but this year the gift bag just spared me a ton of dread because I just wasn't looking forward to doing it. I do have to wrap two things that I just didn't get a bag big enough for but, that I can handle.

So with that said here's a interesting read:

http://mymerrychristmas.com/2006/historyofwrap.shtml

Enjoy your holiday preparations but, remove the stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment