Saturday, February 25, 2012

Should I move?

See that stuff over there? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That out of date stuff?

No I'm not lazy. I can't fucking change it anymore. Blogger changed and has a new interface/look/whatever and it doesn't work. It doesn't have all the options it used to. And they still let you use the old interface but those options are gone now too.

AND blogger knows it. And are trying to do something about it but, it has been too long for me.

So I'm thinking of moving my blog.

Any suggestions?

Anyone else have a blog that's not on blogger and they like it better?

2 comments:

  1. Wordpress. You not only can have a blog page but you can add other pages. Wordpress is where the Madly Making Orange website is. There are hundreds of formats you can choose from, it's free and I'm really liking it.

    Bequi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I'm going to check it out. I'm not happy here and I can make so people can find me else where.

    I think.

    ReplyDelete