Friday, February 3, 2012

A Date wha....?

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/relationship-advice/KY-Date-Night


Saw this in Walmart today. Yes. A display on an end cap. My mom actually pointed it out and then we laughed like loons. My mom said "I guess you don't show up with flowers. It's a box of condoms."

Seriously? This is what dating is these days? Thanks I'll pass.

I survived my class. I like the teacher and I was able to get the homework done so.....there is hope. Hope that my brain is intact. Or at least partially?

On the sewing front I'm still reading that fabulous book and gathering sewing toys.

My son started his baking and pastry class and we are ALL enjoying that class as he brings home goodies they made. Cookies, moon pies and cookie dough to be baked later.

His teacher, Chef Heather, will be on Cupcake Wars this Sunday on Food Network at 8pm.

We will be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment