Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Anniversary

Oh look a bonus. Two posts on the same night.

I was terribly remiss in posting on my anniversary. Like I said I can't remember jack shit but, on April 1st it was my two year anniversary of...being diagnosed.

So that makes me a 2 year survivor. I still like NED (no evidence of disease) though.

And what do I get for an anniversary gift? Well, I go for a mammogram on the 17th and I'll see Dr. Barth on the 19th and we will chat more about the letrozole. Yeah that's the AI that is giving me trouble. Small joint pain. I stopped taking it for the month of November then in December tried a different AI but I didn't like that one. Gave me anxiety like I need more of that. So I went back to the letrozole but half dose. Dr. Barth is okay with me taking half dose but isn't sure I'll be okay on this for the next well, four years. I have added glucosamine, chonroitin and msm to the regime and that is helping. My weight is up and I'm not happy with that. And I'm still having problem with my index finger not being able to bend it well. I'm seeing my internist now for that and today I went and had an xray of my neck area because I think it is stemming from there. So she wanted that checked out before we proceed. I want to try acupuncture for it as my internist is now trained in that area. So I'll report back on how all that goes.

Happy Anniversary to ME!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment