Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blog Fodder

I'm lacking in blog fodder. Nothing much going on so I'll just ramble. Because the one thing I have discovered is that if you write on a regular basis, it becomes addictive. And soon after a few days of not writing something just feels weird. And then it comes to you that oh I haven't written.

So basically, I'm just trying to get my fix!

Somethings are going on around me right now that makes me smile. I see friends going outside of their comfort zone. Big time. And nice payoffs are coming as a result. And I'm seeing them live.

Getting my son on hopefully some self discovering paths here. He is starting a class on career exploration for teens and I'm hoping to get him into a ROP class with an internship this summer. I will be attempting to register him on June 1st. He is excite about that.

I don't go back to my oncologist until the 9th. The Femara (the pill I take everyday to further decrease estrogen) is giving me stiffness. For any man who happens to be reading this and thinking what's the problem, I'm talking joint stiffness. And I've put on about 4 pounds. This is from the Femara. So I don't know. I'm not happy with any of it. I will be discussing this with my doctor and talking about benefits out weighing this bullshit. I'm not happy.

Yeah, yeah but, what's a bit of weight gain and some stiffness if it is keeping the cancer from coming back?

Well, that's the thing. I'm not sure. I need to talk to my doctor about what we are really risking here. And maybe I could just cut back on the pills and still get some benefits.

I'll see what he has to say. And then figure something out that I can live with.

WoooOOOOooooW (Scott Pilgrim wow) And here I didn't think I had any blog fodder and nothing much was going on.

Huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment