Monday, May 9, 2011

My Doctor had a BAD day

Holy moly canoly? It was a bad day at my oncologist's office. I had a 12:30 appointment.

By 2pm the receptionist pretty much freaked. She opened the glass window and called out three names. Mine was one. And said that Doctor was running 3 hours behind and if any of us would like to see the PA instead. I raised my hand. I was okay as this was just a check in to see how things are going. And I'm fine. No problems.

At 2:30 I'm taken into the back and I say to the nurse well I guess all Hell has broken lose. And he tells me that my doctor had a couple of tough cases this morning. Yikes. We are talking about cancer here. So who knows. But, the back office staff was STRESSED OUT!

So I see Nicole his PA. And all is well. Blood work is looking good. We are good.

Tomorrow I go back for my Herceptin.

I'm hoping it will be a better day for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment