Friday, May 6, 2011

Pizza Scissors!!




Years, years ago we were in Vegas. My son was a little guy then. My mom and I went to the pool. I really don't know where all the men folk had taken off to. I can't remember but, they probably had taken my son to go do something.

So there my mom and I are laying on a couple of lounge chairs and right next to us are a couple of young girls. Oh probably teens I think. And they have southern accents. Heavy ones. So you have to imagine this conversation that we overhear with that in mind.

And here it is

Sister 1 "Sissy, just how did you put your bikini on without any hair showing?"

Sister 2 "I took daddy's razor and shaved down there before we left."

Sister 1 "Ohhhhhhh, but Sissy just how did you get all that fuzzy part off?"

Sister 2 "I used momma's pizza scissors and cut that off"

Sister 1 "Ohhhhhhhhh"

We almost rolled off our lounge chairs. Don't eat pizza at their house. And all these years I have wondered just what the heck are pizza scissors.

Well, now we all know.

I personally would be scared to go anywhere near the sacred yoni with those.

And watch the video below. They are not just for pizza. No. They sure aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment