Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm back

I'm home. Had a great time. Will blog about adventures soon. But, I'm off to watch some anime with son.

I have herceptin infusion tomorrow at 10am and then my lupron shot at Hoag day hospital at 2pm. It's an insurance thing.

And then I wait. Wait like a human time bomb once again to see what the lupron will do. I've made peace with it but, anxiety wants to rear its ugly head. I've told it to go away and that everything will be fine. I've told my body that it is going into a natural state of being just the means of getting there are being forced. But, by forcing it, I have choices. Choices about menopause where as naturally you don't. If you go through menopause naturally you don't know how that is going to happen, when, where or how. But, I do have some choices. Limited as they may be it is still more than none.

Yes. I'm trying to convince myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment