Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lessening

I think the pain is easing up. The shingles rash is healed over. And the pain is either easing up or I'm pathetically getting use to it. No it has decreased.

I've been boosting my immunity. To gain immunity has been a trial much like on the show survivor. Which I think I have watched once. For about 10 minutes. Anyway the regime has been whey protein in drink form 3 times a day. Brewers yeast drinking 3 times a day. This juice drink stuff my internist gave me once in the morning. Chomping down some lecithin twice a day. Once a day I'm taking a multi vitamin, along with vitamin A, B complex, C, D, E, magnesium and calcium, acidophilus and folic acid. And let's not forget the valtrex for the shingles that I'm still on twice a day.

I think I'm feeling better. Or this is how you feel just before you explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment