Friday, January 28, 2011

Best Walmart Greeter...EVER.

I bought a pair of pants from Walmart the other day. And well, if you can take off a pair of pants without unbuttoning or unzipping them, they are too big. Don't hate me.

So, today I stopped off at Walmart on my way home from my morning walk to exchange the pants for the right size. Into the store I go and head on over to the return counter which is by the front entrance. I am then greeted by Richard. Who, yells at me but, in that hard of hearing way, not rude "Ma'am, Ma'am do you have a return?" "Yes, I do", I replied. "Well, you have to go back outside and come back in through these here ropes and line up." "Okay". So I go outside and come back in through the ropes to get in line. Only, there wasn't anyone in line. But, this is Walmart and you got to follow the rules. And Richard has to follow the rules. So I go through the rule process and go outside to come back in, to stand right where I was but, now I'm in between the ropes. Because that is what you have to do now if you want to return or exchange something at Walmart.

Now Richard comes over to me and says "This is new. This rope line thing. Stupidest damned thing ever. What the hell are we going to do when it's cold with this damned door open? We will have to get a heater so people don't freeze to death. Stupidest damned thing ever except for the floor. Used to be a rubber floor here and then they replaced it with this tile. Now when it rains we have to haul out rugs to put down so people don't fall on their ass when it's wet. Stupidest damned thing ever!"

Richard.

Best Walmart Greeter EVER!

1 comment: