Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Moon Jar!







The bottom is red/orange/yellow. Hard to see in the pic.


This is my moon jar. What is a moon jar? Well, it's a moon ritual where you place a jar/container outside on full moon. You leave the jar outside over night and then you drink from the container each day until the next full moon where you repeat the process.

Purpose? Well, people who part take do so for their own reasons. For me, it is replacing the cycle that my forced menopause has ended. Now let's not get carried away I'm in no means grieving for that lack of bodily function really but, my body was doing something on a cycle and since those of you who know me well, know I'm the queen of scheduling it was a regular cycle. So, I'm replacing that with this ritual.

It's nice.

And the jar rocks! Much pleased.

2 comments:

  1. Love your moon jar! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Will have to arrange a viewing.

    ReplyDelete