Thursday, February 10, 2011

Can you trust......?

I was geriatric profiled recently at Disneyland. Excuse me that would be California Adventure to be precise although I think it is completely pathetic that Disney even considers California Adventure to be a separate theme park. And that they have the audacity to charge a separate admission price. They are doing a lot of work over there to expand it. Hopefully it will be an improvement.

I was outraged by the profiling. And I have blamed the profiling on my gray hair. Which I'm pretty confidant was the cause of my profile. But, today. Today, I am having to face the fact that the profiling I received was justified. Yes I do have the flu but, it's not the stomach flu. I am feeling better. I'm starting to turn the corner. But, due to an accident I had today, I have discovered for the first time in my life that I can no longer trust...
my farts.

And that pretty much makes it official that I'm old one.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaahaha!

    Can I call you an Old Fart now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way. I'm blaming the flu and that's that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was taking a lot of GSE. So maybe. But, I can't trust them. They have betrayed me.

    ReplyDelete