Sunday, February 6, 2011

Test

I'll be having lots of test come March. I'm trying not to think about it. But, I find that is a lot like meditation where you are suppose to empty your mind. The best I can do is get to a point where I'm thinking that I'm not suppose to be thinking of anything.

I'm waiting for Daisy at Dr. Barth's to call me with the schedule. I go for my Herceptin on the 15th and I think I'll just pop in and see her if I haven't heard from her.

Then I'll see Dr. Barth for the results. Test result day will be the 30th I think. Look to the right I have it on the schedule. AND that is what I'm not looking forward to. The scans are a pain. Something will have to be injected into me. Something unnatural and most likely radioactive. But, it is receiving the results that suck. The anxiety will be high. Just like school. Only if I ever take another test during this life that is academic I'll laugh my head off on test result day. Big deal. These results are critical. And I'm just not going to go into what they will mean if they don't come back clean because that is a scary place to go to. And I'm trying not to borrow trouble. My tumor markers are good. That's a blood test. And I feel good. So there isn't anything at the moment to indicate that the scans won't come back clean. So there I am.

Chris is sick as a dog and I'm trying not to get it. I'm walking Monday thru Friday about 3.25 miles each day and I plan on doing it tomorrow unless the boy has shared whatever it is he got. Popping supplements like crazy to try and not catch it.

Will see if I succeed.

And that is about all that is running around in my head right now. Need to peel more wallpaper as that project is not done. Yard is looking good and some of the fruit trees are just beginning to bloom.

Overall February looks to be a quiet month. Well, now I most likely just went and blew that all to hell.

2 comments:

  1. Being Pam's walk partner, I'm letting you know that she did not make it walking with me yesterday and I definitely don't expect her to be out there with me today.
    Hope you're feeling better soon Pam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or tomorrow. This is a bad flu!

    ReplyDelete