Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Epic Fail!

I failed on not getting sick. Epic Fail! Woke up Monday morning feeling like I'd been hit by a mac truck. Holy cow my whole body hurt and had a raging head ache and no wonder I was running a fever of 102. Did the switching of Advil with Tylenol every two hours which kept it hovering around 100. I'm congested with a runny nose but, that is it. No sore throat. No ear pain. Just runny nose, fever and body aches.

Today the fever has been hovering around 99 and I still taking pain reliever. Advil. I love Advil. Stuff works good for me.

Chris is still coughing but claims to be feeling better. But, he is not feeling that much better because he is not eating.

This is nasty stuff.

And this is about all my eyes can stand of looking at this screen.

Peace out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment