Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello Miss Clairol, I've Missed You.

Cover your eyes, I'm letting lose. God damned son of a bitch cocking sucking mother fucker dickwad. I was geriatric profiled. AGAIN.

At the Bowers Museum. It got me the senior membership. I'm not shitting you. And here is the ego stomping into the ground and pulverized to dust part. To get the senior membership you have to be over 62.

I'm 48.

Kick me while I'm down? Sure. It's says on the membership enrollment form, senior membership for those over 62 with ID. The (cover you eyes) God damned son of a bitch cocking sucking mother fucker dickwad didn't ask me for ID. Just offered me the senior membership. I can do the senior membership for you. Oh thank you sign me up, you (cover your eyes) God damned son of a bitch cocking sucking mother fucker dickwad.

It's the gray hair. So I'm going to visit my friend. Miss Clairol and try to regain my age.

But, now a terrifying thought has occurred. What if I color my hair and still get offered senior discounts?

Right now I have an excuse. But, if I'm offered senior discounts after I color my hair I will implode.

Fucking gray means old society can bite my ass.

Makes me so pissed beyond reason because my other choice is to cry about it.

2 comments:

  1. You won't get profiled if you color your hair. I will bet you $5.00 it does not happen again...will maybe not until you are well into your 50's. Go for it girl!

    ReplyDelete