Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Directions For Injections

Directions For Injections:

Patient drops pants
Nurse grabs lush juicy butt and makes skin taunt
Nurse swipes area with disinfectant pad
Nurse tosses needle into flesh like a dart
Nurse injects meds
Nurse pulls needle out
Nurse places on band aide (I always protest but, one gets put on anyway)
Patient pulls up pants

Bye bye

Now I need to give directions for injections because yesterday I got my Lupron shot and it hurt like a son of a bitch because the male nurse I had didn't do it right. He tried to slide the needle in. OUCH! It doesn't work that way. I said "Dude, what the hell are you doing, trying to cannulate my butt?" He says "sorry this is a rather ouchy shot" I said "no, you are not doing it right" He didn't say anything else. After I pulled up my pants I looked at him and said "no, no you don't try and slide the needle in like setting up an IV you have to toss it in like a dart". He still didn't say anything. So I looked at him some more and did the Donald Trump, pointing at him with my index finger I said "You're Fired!" and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment