Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MUGA shots

That's me. My arms are over my head resting on a pillow. And it's cold in there so those are heated blankets.


My dad wiggled his Iphone so you could tell this was a video!

Here are my MUGA shots.

Yes that's me in the amazing MUGA machine. They let my dad come in for the scan. Actually Chris had said he wanted to watch and I told the tech and she was very accommodating but, then Chris decided not to and my dad grab the opportunity. And of course took pictures. Because that is what us parents do. We take pictures of our kids.

The video is actually a video. That is about as riveting as a MUGA scan gets. And that is how loud it is too. Can't hear a thing.

They basically position the scan thing and let it scan. So very little moving parts to it all. AND I'm assuming the radiation levels, if any are very low because my dad was right next to me in a chair.

Anyway, I'm sure my heart function is fine because they didn't whisk me away in an ambulance to the hospital when it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment