Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quiet

Oops things went a bit quiet around here didn't they? Well, that's because I'm busy job hunting. Yes, I want to get back in the saddle and have a life again.

So, what do you want to be when you grow up? I have no fucking idea. I envy those people who figured it out and pursued that choice. But, at the same time I wonder. I wonder did they really or do they just present that as fact. I don't know. So off I go floundering around. At least it feels that way.

So I'm doing what I did the last time I looked for a job and the time before that and the time before that. Applying for everything that's out there because it's a numbers game.

Today I applied (amongst other positions)for a school bus driver position.

Because it made me laugh.

Watch them call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment