Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Scans are Good!

Well, it's official my CAT scan came back clean. No cancer found anywhere.
My MUGA which was the heart scan was good too.
My tumor markers are all good.
My oncologist was very happy with me.

What the CAT scan did reveal is that I have a kidney stone but, it is not obtrusive and it is stable. So it was just an FYI you have one. Would rather not know that truthfully. I also have a cyst in the other kidney. It is not causing any trouble either. Would rather not know that either. I have cysts in my liver. I knew that from the PET. Those aren't causing any problems either. Apparently I had a kidney stone on the PET last year too. I don't remember it being mentioned but, of course at that time we were focused on the cancer tumor. There has been no change in the stone since last year. And as my oncologist said for all we know the stone has been there for 10 years.

So all is quiet for now. Let's all enjoy the peace.

3 comments: