Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Circle of Life

Single, no children, living with parents
Married, no children, working, living on own
Married with child, not working, living on own
Married with child, working, living on own
Married with child, not working, living on own
Single with child, not working, living on own
Single with child, working, living on own
Single with child, cancer diagnosis, not working, living with parents
Single with child, finishing cancer treatment, not working, living on own
Single with child, recovering from treatment, not working, moving back in with parents
Future status; Single with child, working part-time, living with parents

And thus the circle of life. Well, my life anyway and yes I moving in with my parents for a long list of reasons but, primarily because they have asked me to not for their sake but for mine.

Well, the reality is it's for all our sanity.

Sometimes you just need family and all the craziness that entails but all the support it offers too.

And so my musing on life will be focused on multi-generations living together under one roof. Or as I like to call it going European life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment