Sunday, July 3, 2011

Too Busy

I've been too busy to blog. This is not a good thing as I have found that writing does something to your brain. In a good way. Well, it's does mine. It helps me work things through. So I really should not be remiss about my blogging.

My son is doing ROP and is taking culinary arts. The boy can use the microwave and the toaster somewhat but who knew he would be so interested. He is loving the class so far. This class has an internship too. So he will be interning in a real live kitchen. It's been interesting to watch the excitement and nerves this past week. Class is everyday and I've been taxi mom.

Still on the job hunt. The right thing just hasn't worked out yet and I'm desperately trying to just go with the flow.

So I've got the boy busy. Trying to get myself busy and put the pieces back together. Although I don't think they can be. I don't think putting the pieces back together can be done. Nope. I think a new path has to be forged. And chopping through the jungle with that machete is tough work. For one thing you can't see where the Hell you are going! What I really want to do is just carve out a little niche and just have some peace for a little bit. Doesn't seem like to much to ask for. Strange how forward is all a mystery. The direction we have no choice but to go in and it's all jungle and we can't see. We look behind us and see the trail we have forged. It all makes sense. We can see the errors, where we got lost, where things went well. But, forward on we must go with all the uncertainty.

1 comment:

  1. Have I really expressed how very very excited I am for Chris? Well, here it is, a public declaration!
    Keep chopping, Pam, it's all any of us can do. It'll all come together at some point. Yeah, go with the flow....

    ReplyDelete