Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Sucky Monday

Well, it's Monday again. Let the torture begin. Today I've had radiation. I've developed a blister on my incision. Which I had a nurse look at. She informed me that it did not look like a radiation blister as it's under the skin (not raised). Keep it moisturized, keep an eye on it and don't wear anything abrasive. OK I didn't expect her to say anything more than that. I pointed it out to make sure everyone was aware and that it could be monitor. Fine. It hurts a bit. And I know it's not going to be getting any better until after radiation. Joys.

Next up on the agenda today, MUGA. My heart function scan. I have the numbing cream on now.

Tomorrow back to radiation and my second herceptin infusion. Have felt like I've been having a hay fever attack since Friday. I think it's the herceptin. Been taking Benedryl off and on. Getting some relieve with that but, mostly what seems to calm it down is me sitting still and not moving around.

I'm off and the self pity party is in full swing!

No comments:

Post a Comment