Sunday, September 5, 2010

What living truly looks like

It looks like this:



Now I'm not saying go learn to play the uke or your not living but, it would be totally cool if you did!

What I'm saying is find something. Something that brings you joy. That challenges you (not frustrates but, expect some of that). Something that well, feeds your soul.

Then go find your people. Connect with them.

Enrich your life.

Live!

A lot of you are already doing this. Don't stop.

(Thank you Bequi for bringing the ukulele and Lil Rev into my life)

2 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful Pam. I thought I needed to give you the live life speech but I really just needed to hear it. I'm glad you know how it goes.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of the lucky ones that had a good example of what that looks like. My grandfather was an amazing example of what living looks like. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete