Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shaving

This not shaving the arm pits.....well, I have discovered that no matter what the circumstances we all have our limits. I reached mine. NO, sorry but NO I AM NOT dealing with hairy arm pits until some stupid time in the future. I mean really, what bad thing can happen if I very carefully shave my arm pits when they get to the point where I just can't take it? I can go about a week. So really? really? I shave them once a week through this and something bad will happen?

Bullshit, the something bad already happened.

I'm shaving my pits. If asked, no I'm not, the hair never came back after chemo. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Besides as far as I know they are not radiating the arm pit area because I was node negative. I have no marks there and I think I'm pretty sure I would have marks if they were radiating there. So, I'm pretty sure I'm OK. Why don't you ask, because the bastards will just tell me no because it safer.

Arm pit hair, I command you, be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment