Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tracking symptoms cont...

Since Tuesday I haven't taken anymore Benedryl. For the most part I'm not having hay fever symptoms. Maybe once or twice a day my nose will get itchy and start to run. I might sneeze a few times and then the whole episode is over in about 2 or 3 minutes. Strange. But, it definitely lets up and gets better.

Blister is still hanging in there. Hurts but, it's not getting worse. It is trying to heal. Keeps on trying.
My skin is starting to look mildly sun burned. I just keep it well moisturized. So far this is not bothering me. Nurse said today if it gets itchy I can use over the counter cortisone cream.

I think I am feeling a bit tired from the radiation. By 6pm I'm done. PJs and bed for me. Not sleeping but I need to lay down.

And I keep getting this weird metallic funky taste in my mouth. Wonder what the heck that is from? Don't want to think too hard about it!

19 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment