Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm a Farrell's Survivor!




Spent the afternoon celebrating my cousin's daughter's 13th birthday. What is my cousin's daughter in relationship to me anyway? Is that a second cousin? Anyone? Anyone?

I thought all Farrell's had shut down as a display of mercy on the human race but, alas it seems two have been resurrected. One in Mission Viejo and one in Santa Clarita.

It was torturous fun. She ordered the Volcano. 30 scoops of vanilla ice cream, a crazy amount of hot fudge, whip cream, etc. Lit on fire no less.

A fun time was had by all. And yes I'll confess I would go again!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that Farrell's survives!
    Um, I believe that your cousin's daughter is your first cousin, not second - but I am not a family tree expert by any means!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott Pilgrim and Farrell's party!!!!

    ReplyDelete