Saturday, October 9, 2010

Random Profile Question of the Day #5




I missed yesterday. We went to Dland. Was a nice day.

Here's the question:

How tall would you be if you had never cut your fingernails?

Answer:

Is that how we are suppose to measure our height? Are we to include to the tips of our finger nails to the tips of our toes? If so I'm a lot taller and therefore my BMI is already way below what Dr. Barth wants it and I can stop dieting now.

I have no idea how long my finger nails would be if I never cut them. But, this woman holds the world record and all I can think is how the hell does she wipe her ass?

2 comments:

  1. Or get dressed? Or comb her hair? Glad Dland was a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always thinking of the practical, Pam! LOL! I was wondering how she plays her ukulele!

    ReplyDelete