Thursday, October 7, 2010

Random Profile Question of the Day #4

Question:

Well, maybe they don't need them, but don't you think that some fish might like a bicycle?

Answer:

OK this is what I think. Or more accurately when I read this randomly selected question, what I immediately envisioned. A room. A room with a few employees of Blogger who have been assigned to come up with random profile questions. And they get bored. One leaves the room and goes out to their car. They return with a bong and big bag of pot. They get stoned and come up with "I got it, I got it" "you caught it? caught what?" "a fish, a fish I caught a fish." "what kind of fish?" "you know one of those bike riding fishes" "oh totally narly dude"

Yea those fish I've seen at the aquarium with legs. They would definitely like a bike. Maybe Santa will bring one to them for Christmas. But, then it would rust being in the water and all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment