Monday, October 11, 2010

Tomorrow is Herceptin Day

Another infusion day is upon me. Chris wants to sit with me tomorrow and read. Hydrating in preparation.

At radiation today, Dr. Cox drew on me. I'll be getting 8 boosters starting Friday. Which means that my entire breast won't be radiated just a portion of it. About 1/3 I would say and it is around the tumor site. So he drew a big oval circle around it. With a sharpie. Then the technician drew over that with a shocking blue marker. AND the bottom half of the whole thing came off today and is inside my bra. They had placed these small clear round stickers along the line but didn't put any on the bottom part. It'll be interesting tomorrow morning.

It's funny how little mishaps things like this would freak me out at the start of this whole thing and now...well now, I'm feeling, like oh well they'll figure it out.

That ink is never coming out of that bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment