Thursday, October 21, 2010

Forced Menopause

Man, I'm having all kinds of mixed feelings about forced menopause. Biggest one is that I don't want to do it. But, the reality is that menopause is something that happens to all women lucky enough to live long enough to go through it.

Now that it is a pending thing that is going to be hoisted upon me sooner than later I'm wondering about the lack of talk amongst women about it.

I'm in the dark. So I have visited some websites to find out what women are saying about menopause in regards to the natural type. AND it's not any different from the forced situation.

So I'm making peace with the fact that this is something we all have to go through as women.

Seems that when it is something we don't have much choice about, we tend to be silent and stoic about it. Why? Why is that?

Well you all know by now that's not by style. So I'll be bitching here no doubt and no one will be in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment