Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shingles?

Holy crap. I think I might have shingles. Wednesday I noticed that my right thigh was well, it's hard to describe. The skin was super sensitive to touch. Tingly. I guess. Since I have been having trouble with my legs with various types of pain since chemo I didn't think much about it. Then this morning I had two small rash spots. Well, it's windy and my allergies are going crazy and it's not unusual for me to be rashy this time of year. But, tonight not only is the tingle super sensitive skin on my right thigh but it is my right hip and right side only of my lower back. No rash there. And the rash is looking rather blistery. Shit. Looked up shingles. One body side tingling with blister rash is some of the symptoms.

Will call doctors in morning.

Oh Joys.

No comments:

Post a Comment