Friday, October 22, 2010

Woman Brain vs Man Brain

Women and men are just different. They think different. AND we could learn a few things from each other if tried to actually think like each other.

Lupron. Yes this is more on the lupron. Lupron was developed because of men. Men who had prostate cancer that were going to be treated hormonally for it were castrated. Yes that's right off with their.... And men. Being men. Said nope. Come up with something else. So here's lupron. Which by the way since it shuts down your gonades it makes everything stop working. And if you are a man who is being treated for advanced prostate cancer hormonally we are talking about being on lupron for life and there for Mr.Winky not working for life so why not just off with the boys and forego the drug. Because men grab themselves and say no way. NO WAY.

But, women. Women are just take them off, take them out. Take it, take it all. Why? Why don't we think more like men in this case. Why don't we say NO WAY? Myself, I decided to keep my girl AFTER I was told it would not help me medically to take it off. BUT not because I insisted. And even the lupron I'm thinking of taking ONLY until I'm up to surgery. Why? Why am I so willing to go have stuff waked out of my body?

I'm going to do lupron. And if I tolerate it, I'm doing lupron until I'm in menopause and foregoing surgery. Keeping surgery as a last ditch option.

Thinking like a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment