Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lingering Head Cold

Blast it. I'm still not over this thing. It is better. No sore throat. Some coughing but not as much. Less congestion. But oh the left sinus. It hurts. Doing GSE and lots of vitamin C. Nettie pot keeping things cleared out. Strange thing is that it is more of just pressure during the day but, around 6pm last night and tonight it turns to pain. Advil helped some. Last night was so bad I took 3 Advil, ice packed it and then took 2 xanax and just knocked my ass out. Whew wee I was still loopy this morning but, not in pain and I slept so really I didn't care.

The Advil has taken the edge off some tonight but, I think I'm heading towards the ice pack and the xanax again. Not waiting until midnight like I did last night. Nope, starting the ice now and at 10pm xanax and nighty night.

I go for Herceptin on Tuesday so, they will check my butt out then.

No comments:

Post a Comment