Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Son Freaks me OUT

Yes, Yes he does. Because just now I said to him "I'm not sure why the vein wouldn't give today I guess it had just had enough". And he says "well, the first poke, there was some blood but, it wasn't right, the second poke she got blood but, it was bright red and thin and watery not thick like it is suppose to be so I knew that wasn't right either. Now the third I could tell right away that one was okay."

I just looked at him with my mouth hanging open. "You watched?" "Oh yeah, all three pokes. I always watch." He says. Okay I know he watches. He has said I watch. But, I thought he just watched the blood draw. I didn't realize he watches the whole thing.

Good God. Is this okay? My son is watching me get poked repeatedly. I guess if he wasn't okay, he wouldn't watch and he wouldn't come in with me.

Well, all I can say is he doesn't get this from me. Because I don't watch!

3 comments:

  1. Hvitr totally understands and thinks it would be cool to watch. But, she wants me to remind you that she's morbid.
    ~Bequi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So she gets the watching. I'm glad someone does! I don't watch.

    ReplyDelete