Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stop....



Stop giving fiber arts a bad name! I'm a knitter and recently have added crocheting to my list of skills. It is stuff like this that while it makes me laugh it also makes me mad. Mad because this is what gives knitting and crocheting a bad name. A "you do what?" response from the general public that well, aren't my people to start with so I don't care. But, I do. I do because I think more people, especially young people would part take in this craft if it wasn't for crap like this.

Really? We want to take a picture of this blanket with the instructions on how to make it for Lion Brand Yarn. What can we do? I got an idea let's hang the blanket on the wall and then we can have a woman in a unitard do an outrageous yoga pose in front of it. Yeah, great idea, I can see it now, back slapping all around.

Because to enjoy this blanket you must hang it on the wall, don a unitard and do a yoga pose in front of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment