Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Venturing

I'll be venturing out into the elements today to brave the elements of Hoag's Day hospital. Yes this will be shot number two of Lupron. So I'll get to drop my britches for the needle wielding bitches that will stab me in the ass. It is really not bad.

Then I'll also see Dr. Cox while there. He is my radialogist oncologist. Say that fast three times. This is just a follow up appointment but, I'm hoping we part ways after this. Not that I didn't like him, but he is not the man with the answers or taking care of me long term, that would be my medical oncologist Dr. Barth. So I just don't have time to dance with Dr. Cox.

It's been nice, bye bye is what I'm hoping for.

On the Lupron front, have been experiencing a few hot flashes but, they are brief and not very intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment