Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chemo brain

I just wanted to acknowledge that I just re-read my last post and man are there some spelling errors and other grammar issues. Spell check did not completely do its job. I'm not correcting anything as I know all of you are smart enough and don't have chemo brain and can figure out pretty easily what I'm saying.

Chemo brain is an actual phenomenon. You can look it up on the Mayo clinic. My first real experience of it was a couple of days ago when for the life of me I couldn't remember my house address. The numbers. Nope. Had to ask my dad.

It will go away.

2 comments:

  1. Well then, what was my excuse a couple years ago when I suddenly blanked out on my PIN number and couldn't get anything from my bank accounts via ATM? I'd had the same PIN for years and one day it leaped right out of my head and stayed gone for about a week.
    I can't blame that on chemo! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. I've had that happen in the past too. But, now I have an excuse and I'm milking it for all its worth!

    ReplyDelete