Thursday, June 10, 2010

Its Thursday

Well, the appetite was short lived. Thursdays after chemo is my lowest day. No energy and no appetite. Must be my nadir. That's the name for the lowest blood count day. Or it just might be my shitty day. Thought I would get out of it with the appetite surge yesterday but no.

Forcing food. Forcing water as I want to be hydrated for tomorrow. Exercising vein which is popping up nicely so should be good. Its all I can do.

But, I don't wanna go!

I'm buying a new hat.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, darn. I was hoping your Thursday blues would skip as well. Boo. I wonder whether there is something food-wise that is small in portion but packed with nutrients so you don't have to eat much and it will take care of your body's needs. Not sure but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOW IT IS FRIDAY SO HOPE IT IS GOING WELL FOR YOU TODAY. MY BROTHER DON IS A 5+ YEAR LUNG CANCER SURVIVOR.HE SAYS STAY POSSITIVE AND DON'T BORROW TROUBLE FROM TOMORROW LIVE TODAY. YOU ARE IN MY HEART.
    DAPHNE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Pam, So sorry you have to go today. I hope you have a treat picked out for when you get home and can enjoy it - nice music, silence, day dream? Anyway, Pam, you are in a fight and you are a fighter - prepared and knowledgeable. Put on some Rocky music. Pump your fists . Visualize being done with chemo. YOu have to fight because you don't have a choice, but you are such an inspiration that your fight will help and is helping so many others. We love you! Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the encouragement and love.
    It went well as posted in my following entry.
    Hugs and love to all.

    ReplyDelete