Monday, June 28, 2010

Who knew?

Who knew that I think the secret to not going into constipation while on chemo for me is.....flan. Yes, I saw this huge flan at Cost Co the day before I had chemo and I wanted it. Now I stay away from dairy during these days as it gives me gas but something told me get that. I ate huge chunks of it during chemo. I have eaten it everyday. And....no constipation. Yipee. Have officially moved past that stage. Ate a scrambled egg inside a flour tortilla this morning. And then had a craving for salty meat. Dad went and got me a ham steak. Been munching on that today. Go figure. So weird.

I mentioned Greet the Day in an earlier posts. Looking back now I had amazing energy exchange with this woman. I knew immediatley when she touched me that she was Reiki and told her so. Anyway, I did not have a reaction to the chemo and the next day my battered and bruised vein was almost healed. Today you can barely see anything and the vein is popping up all on its own. Make of it what you will. Maybe it even helped with the bowels.

Will be having the MRI on the 6th and seeing Dr. Barth on the 8th.

Until trying to stay relaxed and grateful I didn't end up in the ER again!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you stayed away from ER this time. Yeah, that energy exchange sounded amazing. This stuff is a mystery to me. Why it is so powerful sometimes and not as much others. But I have had experiences that are unexplainable by non-energy standards so I'm just glad for those of us who do it and offer it. Keith always said strong emotion was part of it. do you find that too? I think I've noticed that.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful for the darn ER because they have gotten me out of trouble every time. And quickly but, oh man not having to go is bliss!

    Yes I can see the connection with emotion. To have the energy work, I think you do need to connect with it. And to connect, I think you need to feel and to feel you need emotion. And now I can say that is all crap because every time I've given my mom Reiki she says she feels nothing. But, it works every time for her.

    Maybe we are just more open at times? I don't know but, I'm grateful for it.

    ReplyDelete