Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two Months

My how time flies when you're having fun.
Its been two months since my diagnosis on April 1st.
Tomorrow I have to take my steroids. I hate those things. Can't imagine anyone taking them to enhance sport performance or muscle mass. Thank God I only have to take them for three days. Go tomorrow to see my oncologist for test results. And then chemo 3 on Thursday. Friday nuelstra shot. Hopefully then I'll be set until the 24th. Oh wait no I won't oncologist wants to see me before each chemo. Going to find out when I can get a surgery date tomorrow. My oncologist said he would coordinate that with my surgeon.

In other breast cancer news, they think they might have discovered/created a vaccine for breast cancer. So far seems to work in mice.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life/health-fitness/health/DNA-cancer-vaccine-starves-tumours/articleshow/5972144.cms

No comments:

Post a Comment