Friday, June 11, 2010

Went well

Its done. Over. Got my iron infusion that I was so dreading. Why? I don't know compared to the chemo its simple. I just didn't want to go, but, I did. It went well. No problems with the IV. No reaction.

Was so relieved after that my appetite kicked in. Ate pretty good today. Well, compared to the last week I did. Feeling better tonight.

Plus I got a really nice surprise. A phone call. From some of my musical and talented friends. And the guys played me my favorite song that they do. The Weight. I just love the way they do this song.

So a big thanks to Bob and Chris and a extra hug to my Bequi for making the call and holding the phone so professionally so I could hear them clearly.

It was a much needed lift.

2 comments:

  1. So glad the infusion was short, if not exactly sweet. What a great surprise - live 'concert' via cell phone! And, hooray for returned appetite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me all day to eat about 2/3 of a Steve's cheeseburger. But, man it was good. Ate the rest of it this morning. And I'm going to have my dad get me another one today.

    ReplyDelete