Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pills

Today I took:
1 Emend-anti nausea
2 4 mg steroids-for chemo side effects
1 Xanax .5 mg- anti anxiety-not doing chemo sober and counter acts the hyper from steroids
2 Tylenol-combat cytoxan headache
2 more 4 mg steroids
1-Zofran- anti nausea
1 Prilosec-anti acid keeps stomach acid down
2-Senokot-hopefully will keep constipation at bay
1 .5mg Ativan-anti nausea and anti anxiety
1 .5mg Xanax because I'm still too hyper to go to sleep and I'm tired

Total: 14 pills.

Dang I feel like a junkie.

2 comments:

  1. You are a strong woman and keep up the fight.
    Love you,Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you. Glad you got my link. I keep this updated so you will know what is going on.

    Hope all is well with you and everyone.

    Love you too.

    ReplyDelete