Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair

When Bequi buzzed my head I got one day to experience having a buzzed head before chemo started. Then I just became engrossed with the other end of my body. Then my hair fell out and then I got folliculitis. I had my hats and didn't give my hair a lot of thought. But, now. Now I have a nice covering of hair on my head. Thick enough that my scalp is not showing. And I have discovered a couple of things. I now know why so many men are walking around with their heads buzzed. Because its comfortable. It is so comfortable not having hair! Also there are two things women do with their hair. One, spend time making it look good or two not feeling too good when it doesn't.

I have no bad hair days and I spend absolutely no time trying to make it look good. I roll out of bed and it looks great! Now I'm not advocating for all women to go buzz their heads because I don't think everyone looks good with a buzzed head but, I have to say, I've been blessed. I have a nice shaped head and face to go with it. It works for me.

Not sure how long I'm keeping the look but, I sure am enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment