Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lighter moments of the last dr. appt.

So when I saw Dr. Barth on the 16th there were a couple of lighter moments believe it or not. One was he rubbed my head. Lightly and then grinned. I think he just couldn't help himself.

He also asked my how my range of motion was with my arm. I said oh its fine and then lifted my arm out and up to my head. His mouth fell open, OH MY GOD! I was not expecting that! You can do that two weeks after surgery? You are doing really well!

Its fun to surprise your doctor but, in a good way.

2 comments:

  1. I would be afraid that the incision would feel like it was pulling apart when lifting one's arm - wow, fast healer!
    What do you think Dr. Barth was thinking when he rubbed your head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That I have a rubable head? Chris rubs it all the time! I guess he just felt comfortable enough with me that he could. It was a nice moment actually.

    Lifting the arm slowly and stretching things actually feels good. Not too much and not too fast. And no jumping jacks!

    ReplyDelete