Monday, August 2, 2010

When anxiety diminishes....

So does the number of blog entries. Funny how that works.

Also had a nice melt down last night. Water works galore. Can't blubber when someone is sticking wires into your numbed up boob but, you sure can blubber about it after. My mom held me while I release. She said you don't have to be brave now let it out. Slept good so it was needed.

Update: called my surgeon about the attached gauze and she said that often it comes off while bathing and if not on Thursday she will remove it. More came off today.

I can see hair on my head. Yes its filling in. I am now able to rub my hand across it and get that ocean sound again just like when Bequi first buzzed it. It's not as thick as that yet so the sound isn't as loud but it's getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment