Sunday, August 1, 2010

Reveal Day!

Off came the ace bandage from hell today. Oh my no wonder my back was killing me. I knew it was tight but that was crazy.

I have an incision along the side of my breast and a smaller one at the very bottom part of my arm pit where she removed the sentinel node. I have gauze stuck the incision on the breast and I'm leaving it alone. I'll call the doctor tomorrow to let her know.

Wearing a sports bra now that closes up the front and that seems to be giving me enough support.

So how does it look? Its a bit swollen but I can't really tell much difference from the way it looked before. Well aside from the fact that its battered and bruised, size and shape wise it looks like it did before but swollen, battered and bruised.

My mom helped with the whole process and she said I don't think she took much out. I have no idea how much she ended up having to take.

I feel emotionally good with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment