Tuesday, August 10, 2010

No stitches but.....

still itches. I have no stitches in my incisions. There are probably stitches internally but external its just a strip of crazy glue about an half an inch wide along the entire incision. I'm sure its not exactly crazy glue but, maybe it is. Feels the same. But, its itching! And sore but healing.

Just waiting to see my oncologist on Monday. Did call yesterday and he just got the pathology. Nurse said he hadn't had a chance to look at it yet. I told her I just wanted to make sure he had it and to let me know if I need to sign a release for him if he wants to do additional testing on the tissue they removed during surgery. She was very nice and said she would call me back if they needed that.

So just in a holding pattern for now but mentally gearing up for more chemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment