Monday, May 3, 2010

Dog, paper work and another day

Rosie has been boarded. Poor thing but we just can't handle that energy right now. She has been at my vets but, today we are moving her to the doggie hotel. Its a nice place that we have boarded our dogs long term in the past. They pamper the dogs like crazy and she likes it there.

Paperwork. Disability paper work for the state. Its still done manually and through the mail. Looks like they are trying to get it automated but it won't be in place until 2011.

More energy today. It still dips in the afternoon.

Next chemo will be the 13th. Will try like crazy not to have another colon cleanse from hell.

2 comments:

  1. Hey woman. If you end up wanting to send Rosie with us it'd be cool. If not thats good too.

    I'm flailing in my own BS. I'm glad I checked your blog. Sometimes it's good to remember to be grateful for the bs.

    Oh I get that solid to liquid in mere seconds thing too. Startling.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,

    I've been thinking about you a lot. I've been wanting to do something to help out. What if I made something that Chris would like to eat that he could warm up for himself? Does he like lasagna? Also it would be nice to get a chance to see you. Let me know if and/or when you'd like a friendly visitor.

    April

    ReplyDelete