Friday, May 21, 2010

Good Day, no beans and a Bright Side to Chemo?

Feeling much better today. Energy is up. Ate a bit better and took a walk.
Its evening now and I don't feel totally wiped out. Did take a nap too.

Now yesterday was a bit trying as I made a bad decision to eat some beans. I just wanted them so bad. Baked beans and ate a couple of tablespoons. Results, that night I blew up. Blew up with gas. Didn't hurt but the pressure. Now we have all blown up a balloon, not tied it off but let it go to fly around the room and make a horrendous noise. Ahhh the relief. No more beans for me.

A bright side to chemo? Can such a thing exists? Well to each their own really but for me YES, I found one. I just realized today that I haven't shaved my armpits for about two weeks and no hair. I have hairless armpits. I still have eyebrows although they are thinner and I still have eyelashes but, I don't know how much longer I'll have those but, the hairless armpits, yea I'm going to enjoy those for as long as they last!

1 comment:

  1. One of the things that makes you a part of my closest circle of friends is your undeterred optimism!
    I'm missing you Pam!!

    ReplyDelete